Friday, April 25, 2014

JB Studio | Mixology Collection is on!

April has been all about excitement and stressing out to accomplish deadlnes, because I want to have new designs for you every week and besides that there is more going on in the backstage. I hope you like finding my newsletter with a fresh design every week and the gift I've been delivering on Mondays.

I'm glad I also found some time to scrapbook last week as mentioned in this post and I am so happy to be part of Scrapaneers team because their classes are awesome and give me more motivation to scrapbook and oh! I am learning a lot. I can't help saying that over and over again.


Besides that I have been struggling with my Project Life Album, are you trying one yourself? I have only five weeks done and now I guess it's time to revise the project. I just don't want to give up yet. Any advices? I'll be sharing week 5 and some thoughts about it soon.

Well, let me show you April Mixology Collection (that is what this post is supposed to be about in the first place). It's so bright, bold and inspiring! I have more packs this time so you can build your kits with my own pieces together and add other designs from the collection to make it a huge collaborative. Oh, I think Mixology collection is awesome because you can choose the packs you like. How cool is that?
 
The best is every pack is $1.20 for two weeks, so visit the store and start building your kit now.









No comments:

Post a Comment