Thursday, April 3, 2014

JB Studio | Spring Reinvented

This week at JB Studio

Here in the south hemisphere Fall has just started and finally we have a soft breeze going on, in some evenings we ended up wearing a soft jacket and I have to admit it makes me happy because I could not stand another hot day as the ones we were having around here.

Despite of the soft breeze, nothing else has really changed. But I decided to have a bucket list for Fall activities, I love bucket lists and created a summer one some years ago. I think they are a great way to remind us to enjoy our lives and families.But I know Spring has arrived for many of you and when it happens I always feel it's time to clean up, to restart, start fresh and reinvent. That's what inspired me to create this digital kit. And with the reinvention in mind, I realized I could challenge myself to create something different and used a bigger variety of colors. I love the freedom offered and also love the outcome. I will certainly try this approach over and over again. I bet you are going to love the looks of this Spring Kit.

I'm also very excited to announce we are already working on great things for National Scrapbooking Day in GoDigitals backstage. Stay tuned!

Available exclusively at GoDigitals
20% off for limited time







Special Grab Bag is still available
5 kits for only $14.99


Mixology Collection: Simple Pleasures is still on sale! 
Visit GoDigitals store and collect packs to build your own kit.

$1.20ea

  


And remember you can get this collab 
created by GoDigitals Team for free by purchasing $15.

Beautiful Thoughts - GDS April 2014 Collab Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment