Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ban Busy Challenge Week 2

Second week on Ban Busy challenge I mentioned in this post and I have to admit I couldn't get to an end with this week's challenge.

Second week challenge is to think about all the things I do each day and all the things I want to do and all the things I think I should do or need to do or what is yet to be done. Then I should write a long list of those things and then circle things I could let go.


I did write a list however I have been already working on planning and crossing off things that are not important with all Jennifer's tips and resources on Simple Scrapper, so I didn't circle anything. I couldn't find a thing I could just let go.

I realize what I need now is to focus. Maybe a timmer will help me.

Well, week 2 wasn't that meaningful for me, but it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment