Thursday, October 2, 2014

DIGI DEAL | ROCK THIS WAY

Thursday is here! 

I can't believe that the week is nearly over and that October is here at last! Time just keeps flying by. I remember when I was a child and time seemed to move so slowly. Now that I am all grown up (well, maybe not ALL grown up, hehe) time just flies by at the speed of light it seems like. I always try to remember to take photos of my family, even if it's only day to day things. I think it's a good idea because in the long run I don't want five years to fly by and realize that I didn't take enough photos of my kids, you know? 


Thursday means that it's time for another Digi Deal! 

If you don't know what the Digi Deal is, you're in for a treat! Dani marks down a different product twice each month to give old and new subscribers alike the chance to try an older product at substantial savings! The product is $2 for five days. But if you are a newsletter subscriber or a facebook fan, and we appreciate when you are, Dani does something special for you. You will be able to get the kit for only $2 for the whole month. The offer is available for non-subscribers for 5 days only. So if you are not a subscriber or a fan then just click here and here to become one! 


Now onto the new Digi Deal - Rock This Way!



Isn't this kit incredible! It's so versatile as well! 

You can use it to document rock shows, concerts, music recitals, or just the everyday! Here is a little inspiration from the creative team.

By Edna aka Dodie

By Dani aka Dani Alencar


By Vanessa (me)


By Brandi


Thanks so much for reading, everyone, and have a rocking Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment