Friday, January 9, 2015

SCRAPBOOKING WITH JUST BECAUSE STUDIO DESIGNS AND SUPER SALE!

Last time I shared layouts using my designs was in November and there are some new products added to the store, besides that we have a great sale running, so I guess it's a good moment to share layouts with you again. (read on to get more information about the sale)

Seeing my products in use is the best way you can really see what you are getting when you purchase my designs.


Let's start with the newest addition to the store - DIGITAL BESTIES COLLAB. It is not totally new because I am still adding some previous products to GingerScraps, but it is totally cute. 

Amanda Yi, Juno Designs, Two Tiny Turtles and I created this huge collaborative kit to celebrate the digiland friends we all met and made during our scrapbooking journey.




You can see more details about the layouts 
and find more inspiration in 


A TRUE FRIEND BY KACY | Kacy is an extraordinary scrapper. I admire her minimalist compositions and photo filters. And of course I love that she is a story teller. I always wish I could read her journaling. 

I just love how she used different patterned papers to mat the photo and left a lot of white space.



LIFE IS BETTER WITH YOU BY KIM | Kim scrapped a romantic page full of insteresting elements. What I love most about her page is the arrows connecting the texts and photos helping express her ideas.



BEAUTIFUL FLOWER BY MAURA | She scrapped a page with her own pictures. She is lovely. I love how she used the patterned paper on the background and kept some white space not to make it busy.



BESTIES BY MARCELA RELVAS | I am a fan of that wooden textured background and also crazy about blockings of patterned papers. I love how she used the quote to express her friendship relation.

Quick Tip: Find more about using quotes in your scrapbook pages.



ONLINE BY GI CRISTINA | She made a page about the reason why she is frequently online. I love how she divided the page with two very different patterns and added the icons.of her computer to the bottom. Such an insteresting composition.



Let's now take a look at  TURNING THE PAGE COLLECTION. It was designed to be part of January Buffet and inspired by the fresh atmosphere of a new year.


  
  


HELLO 2015 BY GI CRISTINA | I loved how she used the months patterned paper on the bacground and added a vellum mat to bring focus to her photo. This reminds me a traditional page. Love it!



HELLO 2015 BY CHILLI | It's so great to see Chilli had the same approach as Gisele on welcoming the new year in her page, however their composition is entirely different. I love how she added lots of strips of paper. Beautiful layout.


JANUARY2014 - WEEK 2 BY SHELLBY | Here's a project life page full of pictures. I love all the little notes here and there telling their everyday stories.



CELEBRATE 2015? BY EDNA GONZALES | I love the story she tells in this layout. While adults are expecting to celebrate the New Year, the kids are sleeping. Oh and her basket of fruits is beautiful, so cool to know this tradition. I really like her design.



NEW DAY BY KACY | I love her minimalist compositions and photo filters as I mentioned before. This is such a great layout



MY OLW 2015: REAL BY DANI ALENCAR (yep, me!) | You can learn a little more about this page in my post about my one little word for 2015.


You can see more details about the layouts 
and find more inspiration in 


VISIT THE STORE NOW AND SAVE BUNCHES!



May all your dreams become real in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment