Friday, May 30, 2014

JB Studio | What's new this week

This week has a special feeling for me because I am enjoying my marriage more than ever in my life and I feel so much in love with my husband. It has been more than 13 years since we started dating and sometimes we feel it is like we are still on the fresh days of it. I have been scrapping a lot about him and how blessed I am to have him in my life. I am grateful for everything he does for us. 

So, when Jill and I started brainstorming for this collaborative creation I didn't give her a chance to think of any other theme. Stores are full of summer kits and they are festive and warm and happy, but I wanted to honor all the great men we have in our lives. In June, Father's Day is celebrated in the USA and it was a good excuse to create this kit. Jill accepted right away. It was something new for both of us because it is out of our comfort zone and I really really enjoy the outcome. I hope you do, too.




We all have that special man in our lives. The one we love, or look up to, or even the one that drives us crazy at times! Document just how special he is, by creating a page with this new collaborative kit by JB Studio Designs and Juno Designs called Hey, Mister! It's jam packed with everything you need to make a layout about that awesome guy of yours!

Bundle is only $7.11
*Free With Purchase: Grungy Papers Pack



Collaborative Kit and Cards Pack are also sold separately 
*Grungy Papers Pack is free with the purchase of the kit












May Mixology Collection was released in the beginning of this week and as always you can choose your favorite packs and build your own kit. Hurry up because the sale won't last forever!

Only $1.20 each pack {Limited Time}
Check the Mixology Category and build your kit right now


 

No comments:

Post a Comment