Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Get Real Challenge #18 at RLS!

Hello to everyone out there in digiland! Happy Tuesday to you all. 

I hope that most of you are having some better weather than I am. It is raining and gloomy here today. What a better way to lift my spirits today than a challenge! I don't know about you guys, but scrapping challenges really get my motor running. I can never resist a good challenge. And did I mention free stuff? Who doesn't love a good freebie? 


Dani is sponsoring the Get Real Challenge #18 over at Real Life Scrapped! The prompt for this challenge is "renew". All you have to do to get the freebie is participate! That's right, just participate! All participants will receive a lovely mini kit created by Dani called For A New You. Let's have a peek at the mini.


Head on over to Real Life Scrapped and check out the Get Real Challenge #18!! Participate in the challenge to earn this gorgeous mini kit! Make sure that your entries for the challenge are posted in the comments over at RLS to be eligible for the mini kit. Feel free to also comment here and show us your entries for the challenge!

Until next time, keep on scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment