Saturday, April 12, 2014

Scrapaneers | My New Adventure

Some days ago I got an email from Jennifer Flaherty with a glad to have you in the team kind of message and I got all excited. I have always liked the idea of taking online classes. In the end of last year I took the 3-day project life class with Becky Higgins on Creative Live and loved it, that's why this year I started my own PL. And then I put some classes on my to-do list.

I learned about Scrapaneers some weeks ago and I bookmarked some of their courses, they seem to be very nice lessons. Browsing through their website I saw the chance to be part of the team and jumped in.


Now it's official. I am a Scrapaneers Peer. Yay! They will be announcing new addition to the team any time next week. 


Time comes to introduce you an opening class. Click on the image to see more details.


From now on you can find me at Scrapaneers Community and Gallery also. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment