Thursday, May 15, 2014

JB Studio | True Love is...

This month has been all about scrapbooking. I set the goal of creating 2 layouts a week during May and I have made 3 layouts so far. It is so good to be capturing our memories. I really like the idea of having monthly goals and will keep with that idea so I can have things done.

Meanwhile I am working on a new project and I am very excited about it. Can't share yet but hopefully I will have some news soon. I am very thankful for the blessing of having amazing people crossing my way in the journey of life and things have just been happening so fast that sometimes I get dizzyThe only thing I can do is to be grateful and keep on working. Here's one thing I believe for your reflection.



The heart wants what the heart wants, so the saying goes, and you will want to grab this collection to scrap about all the things that are near and dear to your heart. With lots of word bits, florals, and hearts, you'll be sure to create a layout worth cherishing for a lifetime.

Bundle is only $4.99



No comments:

Post a Comment