Sunday, October 12, 2014

HOW TO CATCH UP AND HAVE YOUR LAYOUTS AND ALBUMS QUICKLY MADE

If I'd be asked what could be done to catch up and have your layouts and albums quickly done? I would say Keep it Simple.

I am used to making busy layouts full of patterned paper and elements. I love doing it, but it takes a long time to finish since I have to find a place for everything and also work on shadows. And there's no problem doing it once in a while. However the feeling of accomplishment will make you much more motivated to keep on doing and building your album. And you will let go that feeling of being behind.


Some may worry about style and I need to say beforehand that I am not suggesting that you should change your style. You might and should keep your favorite elements and techiques. Take my layout as an example. I love mixing patterned papers on the background and layering to create depth and I included both.


The most important for me was to focus on the message to my husbad. This is the focal point of this layout. 

Journaling reads:



Products used:
  • Hey Mister Collab by JB Studio and Juno Designs
  • Template from Spark Magazine (Simple Scrapper)
  • Font: Tell Your Story by Darcy Baldwin

---------------------------
What about you?

Do you have the feeling of being behind? Do you have albums to catch up to? How can Keep it Simple approach can help you out?

No comments:

Post a Comment