Wednesday, March 12, 2014

JB Studio | This Week Releases

Lovely Elements and Paper Pack 

I have already said I'm a romantic so many times and it's so true and this reflects on my designs. This week I'm re-releasing 2 packs created for the extinct Built by Pallete Collection at DigiscrappersBrasil. I think these packs are so lovely that I want to see them at the store again.

My scrapping style also reflects on my designs and when I created these packs I was crazy about date embellies. My style has changed to simpler compositions but I still love date bits and I love this pack of romantic style date flags.I hope you like it, too.

And what about papers? I love patterns, I love layering small blocks of patterned paper, but I think some soft neutrals with touches of brushes are perfect for emotional compositions, they look more romantic and lovely. Take a look at this new pack, its a perfect match for the Be Valentine elements packs. 


Only $1.99 each
Today - March 16

Available at GoDigitals and DigiscrappersBrasil


No comments:

Post a Comment